This is the website for the West Hartford Youth Soccer Association, a co-ed league. It is used for registration and payment, league and team management and communication.

My my My my

WHYSA Boys Travel Referee

In order to become a West Hartford boys travel referee, you must hold a current grade 8 USSF certificate or lower grade.  To become a USSF referee, please visit our "Become a USSF Referee" page.   Minimum age to become a USSF referee is age 13.  To be added to our USSF referee list, please send the following info listed below to your referee assignor.  

register as ussf referee


Under NO circumstances do we ever referee using the two-man system like it is done in high school.   Our club will not pay for two CR for the same game.  If you ever short a referee, ask the coaches to find a parent volunteer to run the line for you.   That volunteer is to only let you know when the ball goes of play and you make the call for the direction.   If by chance you are the only referee at the field, you now become the center referee and follow the process of asking coaches to find you, two voluteer parents, to do the line for you.   CJSA, CSRP and both WH clubs all forbid the two-man referee system in West Hartford. 
Mario Gilardini
Supervisor of Refereeing
home: 860 561-0885

Recertification for the officiating year 2017 is currently closed !!!


Official Area

Edit my Account

CSRP website

CSRP’s Central Assign website

download2016/17 Law of the Game


Referee Apparel


Official Sports


WHYSA Boys Travel Assignors
Mario Gilardini
BU9 – U11
Dean Cordiano



New game duration for WHYSA B-Travel games

download a copy: click here

***recommend bring a copy with you to the field ***

new 7v7 game rule video